Monday 24 September 2007

Results for Sunday 23rd

I'll be honest , I cant write a great deal on these games as I only managed to see the Man Utd - Chelsea game so I affraid most will just be reults.

Aston Villa 2 - Everton 0
Attendance:38,235

Blackburn 0 - Portsmouth 1
Attendance: 19,506

Bolton 1 - Tottenham 1
Attendance: 20,308

Newcastle 3 - West Ham 1
Attendance:50,104

Man Utd 2 - Chealsea 0
Avram's 1st game and he lost, oh dear. Brilliant, a great performance from Utd with Rooney and Ronaldo back strong as ever but it was Tevez that got the 1st goal with a good header. A lot of fouling going on on the park as Saha was taken down although he did put the dramatics on but still won a penalty that gave Utd the 2 goal win they deserved, what can I say? Chelsea do look awful without Jose.

No comments: