5th Jan 2014
Out-of-favour Manchester United forward Wilfried Zaha is being targeted by former Old Trafford hero Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for a loan move to Cardiff City.
Rafa Benitez's Napoli have not made a bid for Chelsea midfielder Juan Mata and do not believe they can prise him away from Stamford Bridge this month. Benitez, who managed his Spanish compatriot at Chelsea last year, would like to take the player on loan but Chelsea are unlikely to agree to such a request.
Porto's Colombian striker Jackson Martinez has revealed that he grew up supporting Arsenal and says he would love to join the Gunners this month.Full story: Metro
Manchester United target Fabio Coentrao has been told he can leave Real Madrid for £12m. The Old Trafford club missed out on the Portugal international last summer.
Chelsea are ready to make a £30m bid for Wayne Rooney if there are any problems with the Manchester United striker's proposed talks about a new contract.
Southampton's England striker Rickie Lambert wants to move to West Ham in an £8m deal but Saints will not allow him to go before they sign another forward.
Chelsea are also considering a move for Nantes and Senegal centre-half Papy Djilobodji.
Tottenham want Juventus strikers Mirko Vucinic and Fabio Quagliarella to replace Toronto-bound Jermain Defoe.
Scottish champions could be priced out of a move for Sunderland's Steven Fletcher, with Tottenham among a number of Premier League clubs keen on the striker.
Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott has hit back at a group of the club's fans on Twitter after Saturday's 1-1 FA Cup draw against Blackburn.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho believes there are too many foreign managers in the Premier League and has urged British coaches to follow the lead of Steve McClaren and work abroad as they look to advance their careers.
Arsenal's Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner will miss two months with an ankle injury sustained in the 2-0 win over Cardiff.
Stevan Jovetic must prove his fitness to Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini before the end of the season in order to remain at Etihad Stadium. The Montenegro striker has struggled with injuries and has made just one Premier League start since joining from Fiorentina in the summer.