Thursday 4 September 2008

Keegan resigns


This has been a bad week for Premier League football as we have witnessed the resignation of 2 managers none of which I expected to go, well certainly not so soon.
Kevin Keegan has handed in his resignation as the good old directors have messed it up again. I cant believe that clubs let this go on the directors are governing so much that the managers have no say in the transfers and big decisions that effect the clubs. I don't blame him as that little toad Wise sold himself out to become a penny pinching director for Newcastle. I have no respect for any so called Director 's of football as they all seem to be driven by their own agenda to line their pockets as quickly as possible and have been given the over riding authority above the manager's, Christ I remember when a chairman would say to a manager here you are here's XYZ to spend this summer, on you go. There is no trust and if this has happened twice this week I think we haven't seen the last , I very very surprised Coppell didn't leave with all that crap he got from Nicky Hammond (another stupid so called Director)

No comments: